Which Dishwashers are Right for You?
We are all busy, some of us have kids going to soccer games or dance, and some of us are busy with work, and some of us are out and about running errands all day long. However, none of us can deny that dishwashers are an amazing appliance. They do the work for you and use a lot less water. It saves time and money. Take a look at three dishwashers under $700 and why they are so good.
- Quiet Design: at 46dBA this dishwasher is so quiet that they had to install a beam of light that shines down on the floor to let you know that it is running.
- Adjustable upper racks allow you to move the racks up and down to accommodate for different sized items.
- An Extra Scrub option intensifies the spray pressure for deeper and tougher washing.
- SpaceWise Organization System combines the Tall Tub design which allows for you to wash 14 full place settings at once. The adjustable racks also allow you to wash taller items in the bottom such as service plates and large pots
- Frigidaire Gallery is one of the only ones to give you the smudge proof stainless. This is very important especially in families with children.
- Stainless Steel interior for a more durable stronger appliance. Stainless interior dishwashers tend to eliminate odors easier than ones with plastic tubs.
- GE’s most advanced wash system Consistently clean and dry dishes are ensured with GE’s most advanced wash system, featuring 65% more wash power. Wash power delivered to each rack. Compared to previous GE models.
- Quiet Design at 48dBA
- Easy touch adjustable upper rack with 2 Stem Safe shelves allows you to Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to accommodate tall glassware and larger plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters.