Sub-Zero BI-36UFD is the best French door refrigerator on the market.
There are numerous benefits of French door refrigerators, including energy efficiency and space-saving qualities. Sub-Zero is the leading name in refrigerators, freezers, and wine storage units. What do you get when you put the two together? Simply the best French door refrigerator on the market: the Sub-Zero BI-36UFD.
Sub-Zero French door refrigerators add a sleek and modern touch to any kitchen, and achieve consistent high performance.
The dual compressor system featured in every Sub-Zero refrigerator prevents odors from transferring from the freezer to the fridge. This unique system also ensures stable temperatures and better food preservation overall. Fresh produce will not only taste better, but will also last longer, which means less spoiled food and fewer trips to the grocery store. Other features include: an anti-microbial air purifier featuring NASA technology, a smart microprocessor that monitors and maintains the best food storage environment, and a full-extension, roll-out freezer drawer. For New Englanders with a second home, a special feature will allow you to remotely control your refrigerator from another location.
Below is a full review of the premier features of the Sub-Zero BI-36UFD.
Sub-Zero 36″ French Door Refrigerator/Freezer (BI-36UFD)
- 36″ wide (height?)
- 15.7 cu. ft. refrigerator interior
- 5.3 cu. ft. freezer drawer
- Available in stainless steel (BI-36UFDS), overlay or integrated (BI-36UFDO)
- Read about the difference between built-in, integrated, and overlay.
- Dual compressor system
- Separate compressors for freezer and fridge
- No cross-over air from freezer to fridge
- Refrigerator remains cooler and moister than the frigid and dry freezer
- Better food preservation
- Anti-microbial air purifier (using NASA technology)
- Reduces mold, bacteria, viruses, ethylene gas, and odors
- Fresh produce lasts longer
- Advanced water filtration system
- Clean, great tasting water and ice cubes
- Commercial-grade, adjustable door shelves
- Prevents spills from leaking into the interior
- Virtually unbreakable and built to last
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Dairy, deli, and crisper compartments
High Tech Features:
- Frontal flip-up grille for easy repair
- Servicemen can easily access the diagnostic connection center and discover any issues
- Easy access to the water filter and compressors
- Wireless remote control access
- Power the fridge on or off and conserve energy when away from home
- Electronic microprocessor
- Monitors and adjusts refrigerator for proper food preservation
- Illuminated touch control panel
Sub-Zero refrigerators are built with only the finest materials and come with a competitive warranty, proving Sub-Zero belongs in a league of its own. If you are looking for a kitchen package, Wolf ranges, cooktops, and ovens perfectly match Sub-Zero refrigerators. Wolf cooking units contain the same high-quality materials and reliability as Sub-Zero products. Additionally, these premier brands are complemented by Clarke, a Sub-Zero and Wolf distributor. Clarke offers white-boot repair service, a guaranteed 2-hour service window, and the highest satisfaction rate in the industry.
Sub-Zero refrigerators are a worthy investment in enhancing your family’s culinary experience.
Which BI-36UFD do you prefer?