If you’ve been to our site before, you’ll notice that things look a little different around here. We’ve been working tirelessly with Retailer Web Services to launch a new website which will allow you to research, compare, price-check and buy your appliances online.
We love new toys at Boston Appliance. Every time we update our showroom displays, we get up from our desks to huddle around the new products, testing the doors and taking inventory of the new features. It’s in our nature to explore new products until we understand how they work, inside and out.
It’s no different with our website: we explored every feature available to us with our ecommerce solution to launch an online store that is useful, informative and simple for our customers to use.
Here’s a quick primer on how to make your way around…
1. Buying Guides. Stay tuned for these – we’ll be writing a series of free guides to take the mystery out of appliance shopping. Use our 65 years of expertise to inform your choices.
2. Rebates: Smart shoppers have a sixth sense for great deals. Browse active rebate programs and keep a little extra cash in your pocket.
3. Clearance Center: Take a look at our clearance deals, which include open-box, scratch/dent and floor model appliances. 30-60% off select models.
4. Appliance Packages: Whether you plan to move in to a new home or renovate an existing one, get extra rebates when you buy multiple appliances from the same manufacturer. We collected our most popular 4-piece kitchen packages here, with appealing package prices to match.
5. We know that people who shop online want to buy with confidence. We have an A+ business rating from the Better Business Bureau of Boston.
6. Search for anything you like. Try a brand name, model number, or descriptive keywords (like ‘counter depth refrigerator’).
7. Shop by category. Use the yellow arrows to find more options.
8. Shop by brand. Use the gray arrows to find more options.
That’s about it! Feel free to send any suggestions our way – we view our website as an opportunity to educate our customers, and will continue to optimize it with that goal in mind.